We are always looking for new talent to join our vibrant team. Here are the current available roles:
Event Support/Administration – Contractor
- Pre-sale administration to include Registration Forms, ordering materials, calendar invitations and updating Monday.com
- Working with Head of Client Success, to secure the right resources including equipment, actors
- Monitoring the scheduling of live experiences (Pre-set dates & times)
- Global support from 6am depending on the location of the live experience
- Collate data from international participants to review and produce client feedback reports.
Please download our contract brief and short answer questions below to learn more about the role, contract and information on how to apply.
The Community Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining community around ALIAD’s patient-centric value proposition, strengthening ALIAD’s thought leadership positioning and embedding ALIAD in the healthcare ecosystem. With patients as the primary stakeholders, the wider community also extends to patient advocacy groups, HCPs and pharma clients.
- Source and engage patients for experience input through multiple channels
- Manage industry advisory board
- Work with marketing to source, curate and share relevant industry content across social channels, engaging and networking